RIM E-Content Management
The expansion of content in all its various forms and formats, including Web, paper, wireless and other digital assets, has pushed the effective management of corporate content to new heights on the business agenda. This has created business challenges across industries.
Client- E Content Management Challenges and Comments
- "Finding the right information is just too hard."
- “Our company has too many websites and our information is widely dispersed.”
- “My people spend a significant amount of their time looking for the information they need to help them sell or do work.”
- “Our business is complex and it takes forever to get our new people up to speed”
- “We have high turnover in key areas and critical knowledge is walking out the door.”
- "We don't do a good job of leveraging the information we share with our partners."
- "We spend way too much on managing information and don't get the ROI we should."
Enterprise content management (ECM) addresses these challenges head-on. Content management systems provide business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to help them do their jobs more efficiently, make better-informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become smarter, thus more competitive.
PgM-IT offers comprehensive solutions for all aspects of content management, including document management, Web content management, digital asset management, records management, imaging and enterprise content integration.
PgM-ITcontent management services can effectively help your enterprise optimize the value of its information at a lower total cost at every point in the information lifecycle